Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten Tips For Surviving 2010

1. Stay out of trouble.



2. Aim for greater heights.


3. Stay focused on your job.


4. Exercise to maintain good health.


5. Practice team work.


6 Rely on your trusted partner
to watch your back.
Take your time trusting others.



7. Save for rainy days.

8. Rest and relax.

9. Always take time to smile.
and

10. Realize that nothing is impossible.

THE SENILITY PRAYER :

Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do,
and
The eyesight to tell the difference.


email forward.
source unknown.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this post and these pictures. It's all about survival!

Heatherlyn said...

I'd never heard that prayer before. I absolutely love it!

Liz said...

I am glad that you posted these photos - they are great. i could use a few of the suggestions and maybe the photo can be my inspiration.

Boy Mom said...

You find the greatest quotes! I'm going to have to send the senility prayer to my mom.

Love the advice for the new year.

Shadow said...

aaah, perfect, thank you!

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile