Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps!

Todays really good advice from WOOL:

"I testify that while there are physical ailments that are not healed, all spiritual illness can be healed because of the atonement of Jesus Christ. If we will but use the God-given ingredients to cause such healing, it will happen. I testify of His healing power and promise that His prescription is the only cure for peace, happiness, and rest to one’s soul." - Malcolm S. Jeppsen, "A Divine Prescription for Spiritual Healing," Ensign (CR), May 1994, p.17

1 comment:

Vicki Johnson said...

"Consciousness"... now that is funny and sadly some days so true.
The other quote brings tears and I know that you know why. ♥

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile