Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Way-back Wednesday ♥♥


The twins....so sweet. This is from my daughters camera,
so glad that she was right there to capture this memory.
I love the bottles in our fruit basket in the background,
memories of having the little girls overnight....
Yeah!!! So sweet, so adorable, and SOOO much work!!!
My hat is off to you mom's with twins!


Below is even MORE way back.
This is the twins big sister,
they might as well be triplets.
She is almost two years older!!!

She also loved the sink baths!
[Notice we had a different fruit basket/bowl,
and it had FRUIT in it.]

...also loving the little picture that is just to the top right...
see it???......It is of my two boys
in the same sink bath a couple years before

this one....which is a couple years
before the one above of the twins.
So many memories....thank goodness for Kodak...
with life these days these memories would fade.




Such sweet sweet babies ♥

11 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Such CUTE pictures!!

Colette S said...

Beautiful and fun photos. We do need the memories because time does fly.

I was thinking that I want twins. I've always wanted twins :)

cat said...

HI, first time I am "meeting " you. Very cute pictures. I take it the twins are not yours? Cuties, no less.Greetings from South Africa.

Run DMT said...

How precious! Sinks really do make the best tubs. Happy WW!

Shadow said...

beautiful memories you have here. the glee of a little one playing in water always brings a smile to my face.

Wishing 4 One said...

Awesome memories and such cute cute cute faces! Love em!

MyLinda said...

Visiting from WBW. What sweet memories!

Cheryl Lage said...

OH how precious! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures...your bathign beauties...and that last image is just a heartwarmer extraordinaire!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday---great having you on the reverie road with us!

suzie said...

I love these triplets! So cute and so sweet.

Twincerely,Olga said...

beautiful pictures!!! What great memories!

Amy said...

Aww... I remember holding both my babies at once. :) Now they won't put up with it! lol

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile