Wednesday, May 9, 2012

B

I got a B!

Yep...exclamation point B.

...did i mention FINALS are over....?

I have been checking my grades everyday for a week now. This class that I barely got through...nearly failed the final...submitted my paper +1 minute later than the on-line-deadline, went into with an A....and ended with a B...exclamation point!


What is a B to me today? ....it's a reminder:

B happy.
B patient.
B thankful.
B cheerful.

B more.
B aware.
B sensitive.
B thoughtful.

B giving.

B content.

B willing.
B thrifty.
B productive.

B friend.

And my FAVORITE B....mr B!

..it has been too long since I wrote the legends of Mr. B.

Here is a link to
Check it out!
I did and it was a good reminder.

today....i am okay with a B!
(and still...in love...with Mr. B!)

No comments:

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile