Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spirit Week!


Well, it's Spirit Week! ...again :)

Went with S-14 to the Deseret Industries,
20 dollars in our pocket
we were looking to "pop some tabs"!

And I think we did it!!!



















THIS
or
THIS















He's got Spirit

YA YA!!!





READY TO ACCESSORIZE!!!!



















LOVE IT!!!!


S definitly popped those tabs!!!



Daddy's Home!


Father and Son

Proud moment ;)



Well,

I never thought

I would have to teach my son

to put on a support tank and tights!

Love the tights!


"we need to go ...thata way!"


Got my Dora the Explorer on!

(at least he wont get lost...with his little map!)



found a few friends at the DI!














When he got to school his first words:

"maybe I overdid it"!!!?



And it is always nice

when your friends will still walk in with you!










 checkin' him out?










Way to take one for the Team!

Team 8th Grade!!!!

School Spirit

2 comments:

LeShel said...

I still remember the day Wyatt dressed up for spirit week in one of my dance costumes. I think Spirit Week was intended to discover bravery.

Attic Clutter said...

wow he was brave ..Love it (:)

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile