Wednesday, August 23, 2006

my beginnings

Where do I come from?

I come from a small town, a broken home, a lot of tlc to bind wounds of abuse.
I am now a grown woman, raising children of my own in the best way I know how.

What do I do?

I play with my kids, I chauffeur them, I cook, clean, laugh, cry.
I go to school because when I grow up I want to be done with college.
I hope to be a lawyer someday, but first I'll be a mommee.

Why do I blog?

It started when I took a class. I had to journal everyday.
I loved the feedback, I became a new me by listening to others input. I love writing.

actually I don't know.

but, Here goes!

No comments:

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile