Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Way-Back WHEN --nesday


"let me tell you a thing or two"



These were taken about 4 years ago,
half the years of my boys life ♥

It happened to be a few days before
Christmas.


What's a boy going to do

with all that excitement?

He told me he wanted to
talk to the dog.

Taking Emma outside
he had a chat with

her about Santa
and Christmas,

...and learning to S I T...


so that Santa would bring
her a big bone for a present.

Ahhhh, precious memories
of little ones days gone by.

i miss em!
look closely here...Emma is getting a finger flick,
she needs to "mind me", he would say...."Now SIT."

5 comments:

Shadow said...

how sweet, a boy and his dog...

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Oh my goodness . . . that is so adorable!! Cracks me up that he's finger-flicking her in the head.

Heatherlyn said...

That is precious. The years in our lives when our children are that age just don't last long enough! Aren't you glad you captured that moment?

Nana said...

Nothing like the good old finger flick. It helps me now and then.

Liz said...

Stopped by to simply say, "I love you"! ♥♥♥♥♥

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile