Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Interview TAG...NOW YOU"RE IT!

1. What is something mom/dad always says to you?


2. What makes mom happy?


3. What makes mom sad?


4. How does your mom make you laugh?


5. What was your mom like as a child?


6. How old is your mom?



7. How tall is your mom?



8. What is her favorite thing to do?


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?


11. What is your mom really good at?


12. What is your mom not very good at?


13. What does your mom do for a job?


14.What is your mom's favorite food?


15.What makes you proud of your mom?



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?




17. What do you and your mom do together?



18. How are you and your mom the same?



19. How are you and your mom different?



20. How do you know your mom loves you?



21. What does your mom like most about your dad?



22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?


2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

As you know, I already did this. And apparently I am really BAD at video games!

Shadow said...

this is cool. thanks for sharing all this information. and i mean this sincerely. don't know if the bean will go along with this, but i'll try...

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile