Okay...I am making this [below] a tag. Got it this morning from my sister in law. Seemed fun...being that I am almost to my @) year reunion. [Numbers in code...you figure it out.]
For the tag, if you want to do it, TAG YOU ARE IT!. Leave me a comment so that I can come read your answers.
Also, I did a Tag earlier this week, really fun. 6 people were suppose to be tagged...I left it up to the first 6 comments and have only gotten THREE.
So....the following Tag is EASY and FUN: Click on this to link you to it...and then try it. It is interesting to say the least.
This one is fun and easy to do:
Open your sixth photo folder,
publish the sixth photo,
tag 6 friends.
OKAY, now on to the High School Survey Tag.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I dated from both High Schools I attended, and I dated outside my high school. A guy named Steve. He was 26. The guys in my high school included Steve, Curt, Danny, ....a few I am not thinking of right now. And then I dated a friends cousin. Not such a great idea. I also liked a kid named Jon, and a friend of mine named Martin; who all my friends didn't like me being with...trouble.
4. What kind of car did you have? Didn't have one. Just out of high school I had an old Datsun. They don't even make them anymore. I loved that car. It was my Grandpas car, and the color of this writing. Hmmmm...
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? Out with the girls some nights, others having a sleepover with my Daughter. She loves that, and it is fun to kick dad out of the bedroom and stay up watching movies and raiding the refrigerator. Sometimes we sleep in her room. I have made some of my best memories with her on those nights. Now she babysits alot so after she gets the kids down I go sit with her and we play Phase
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Out with the girls. Some things never change. We used to hit the dance clubs, country dancing, every Friday night. And cruise State Street....can't do that anymore.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Staying out of trouble. I worked at Arby's for about a week. I got fired/quit when I wouldn't clean up a mess that a womens children made spilling all the kiddie drinks. Stubborn then and now. I make my kids clean up their own messes. I feel sorry for the mom back then though. I was not very nice about it, and made a scene. I guess I am paying for that now, with my own four kids, and all the HARD lessons I have learned.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Mother, Wife, writer, student, sister, friend, leader, volunteer at kids school. Maid, chauffeur, coach, executive director, financial clerk, professional shopper [groceries only], blogger, substitute teacher. Pet specialist...I have three boys..., camp coordinator, travel agent, organizer [not good at that one, but trying], historian, journalist, librarian, tutor, counselor, cook [not good at that either...but teaching my daughter to love it, and letting her take over our kitchen, everyone is thankful for that. My favorite jobs are mother, granddaughter, wife, sister, friend [that includes niece, aunt and cousin...so fun].
10. Were you a party animal? i really shouldn't admit this one. yes. too much of one, and still gets me into some trouble these days. who isn't a party animal. playing and partying is too much fun, and for me instant trouble.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Yes, had to change schools. But my reasons were unlike most. I got kicked out of every Seminary class I took, and pretty much had a restraining order against me at one school. Temper, temper, temper. And smoking in the Seminary building is kind of against the rules.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I went to lunch at Wendy's most days with my friends. When we were in Agriculture we ate at Whe
19. When did you graduate? 1989 ...what was that reunion coming up???
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, I would do things differently. Notice more of the kids I went to school with and try to be more friendly. I never realized how much we ignore each other, or are intimidated by each other. It's sad. Do we ever grow out of that?
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes. I guess. I didn't stay as long as I would have liked. My boyfriend at the time was graduated and heading on a mission. He wanted to use the time to make out. Which was the last thing I wanted to do that night. It ended in an argument, and it ended our relationship. Hmmmm, sad times.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No...
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes, meeting up with a great group of people. And Facebook is amazing for finding old friends...and getting to know what is going on with them. It should be a good time...
27. What celebrities came from your high school? Couldn't tell you...however the stripper at my sisters Bachelorette party was the guy that I used to make out with in the automotive hall...does that count?
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Leave me a comment and do the tag..[if you want!!!]..this was pretty fun!
'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?