Saturday, November 22, 2008

call me crazy, part 1

Chocoholic


today i stumbled upon a plea for blogs that need stalking.
i submitted a blog that i think is wonderful.




I got a response from Nicole:

"thanks for visiting my blog (Mormon Blog Stalker)! I have the Women Doing More button on the side under other sites to stalk.

I'm glad you recommended it cuz I got to check out your blog, too, and add it to my blog list! Love your blog!!!"

Thank you Nicole, glad to be stalked by you.

And so, here I am laughing,
laughing at myself,
laughing at my layers,
laughing at my blog fatalities - because I have so many to laugh at.


Here's the deal:

I was actually on the Women Doing More site,
and I saw the Mormon Blog Stalker.

I thought Blog Stalker, that's interesting.

I said to myself,
self: you have so much to do, laundry, dishes, vacuuming,
but here is a Blog Stalker

- you have to check it out.

Get to the site, and there is a plea.

Of course, being that I am a Woman Doing More,
>

I can't leave her to her plea without responding.

Got to think of a blog, some blog out there worth a recommend for stalking.

What comes to mind....of course, Women Doing More, a worthy cause.

Aren't I so thoughtful?

Feeling so good about myself, I had done a good thing here.

Women Doing More will have more traffic, More Women to do More!!!!

Yeah, point for me.

...after a bit of dishes, a bit of vacuuming, avoiding the laundry i decided to check in on my relentless homework. My computer tells me I have a fan, someone read me.

I have to find out who....

And there it is, this absurd blog fatality, leaving me in stitches.

Can you believe my mind today?
Those of you who know me well get to comment on that one.

So, for the sake of all us moms, manic or not,

I am publicly posting my comment to Mormon Blog Stalker.

...because I think that someone besides myself should be laughing at me
(my split personalities don't count in this case.)

public commenting: (my reply to blog stalker)
"yes, that would be me today....my mind.

actually, even more embarrassing is that i stumbled upon your blog through the Woman Doing More site.

i just didn't want to admit it right away.

but....for the benefit of all moms losing their minds [or not]...i did.

i recommended a blog that you already stalk that i accessed your blog through.

i guess that just means that good blogs think alike!

i think i will go eat a gallon of ice cream...or iscream, as my kids call it.

BLOG THAT!"

5 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL! You can use my real name. :D

I'm glad you're laughing cuz it cracked me up, too!!!

Take care,
Tracy

Sandra said...

Yes I have seen a few blogs about abuse. Actually a couple more have been about using art as a form of healing. I'll have to look them up and leave there addresses for you if you like. Let me know.

Christine said...

You know I love you, right? You must be the best blog friend ever!

TUTU Monkey said...

Thanks for popping in for a visit!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend....I am off to read more...:)

Stacey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comments! :)

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile