Saturday, January 17, 2009

newest...now oldest, most overdue, tag EVER!!!

Tagged by wendyburd back in November...

Thanks! for the fun:

SORRY TO BE soooo OVERDUE ON THIS ONE.

YOURS WAS SO GOOD! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1) Show both hands in writing something.


this is suppose to be a picture but because my computer has no more memory space to download pictures i have been waiting like for two months to do this tag...you are suppose to write something on paper, left handed, and right handed....okay so it is cool.

instead i am going to write a 5 word sentence with my left hand on the keyboard...have to make up the words, only left hand keystrokes....and then repeat for my right hand. okay here goes:

left hand: few readers rare was vase
right hand: him pull up in jump

okay so not your typical English, but read it with an accent, it makes sense, doesn't it?




2) list 5 of your 50/50's..

this is suppose to be things you like the same,
like saying sixes...does anyone else say that..
...come on - you know....like when you can't make up your mind, you like both. here goes:


Sandra Bullock
Drew Barrymore



Rocky RoadRocky Road

World Class® ChocolateWorld Class Chocolate



[of course after the ice cream...]



My husbandwho keeps me in ice cream
and pampers my fetishes
thank you very much

old boyfriendrufus sewell

come on ----that was funny, and I was only kidding...

the colors:
yellow
green
dandylions lilacs



3) 5 pet peeves

1-reading over my shoulder
2-lint on the carpet
3-dishes in the sink
4-beds that aren't made
5-being interrupted



4) 5 things that don't mix well.

1- [happened tonight] telling my husbands home teaching supervisor that rubbing his wifes nipples would help her start into labor...
..aka, mixing things you would talk about in a bar with people who you meet at church. OOPS ;o}


2- telling the home teaching supervisor

"it's true, look it up on the internet"
...rubbing nipples....and labor,

not items you want in your church friends search engines.

3- fruit and ice cream - never met one that i liked - sticking with the chocolate and vanilla....

4- naming our dog lucky baxter....names that don't go well together [the kids named him....we stick with baxter to play it safe, if you know what i mean]


5-okay, i can't think of a 5th one right now..
..what's on your mind....tell me in the comments.

how about we make #5 a game:
I will pick the favorites and post them....
Question:
WHAT TWO THINGS do you think DONT MIX WELL

Like wendyburd I will tag you on your site,
so beware and no worry...took me two months to do the tag! phew!!!

5 comments:

J. Baxter said...

I don't know, I might have to stick with the fruit/ice cream thing. Why pick lame-o fruit when there's things like chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, marshmallow, nuts, brownie, etc.?

And thanks for your kind words!

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay you are very brave with your visiting teaching supervisor!!LOL! I am sure he left very comfortable!Haha! I LOVE bananas with icecream, well most flavors and maraschino cherries! My fave: brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, choc. syrup and cherries!!Mmmm!

in time out said...

hey...wendy...he left uncomforatable, and so did my husband...i can't help myself sometimes..wow

in time out said...

okay...i meant uncomfortable...my elbows are locking up...too much typing tonight...g'nite all!

Goob said...

ok, now I don't feel so bad about not putting up my Lemonad Award yet. Its only been maybe a week.
What does "Sixes" mean? Is that like "one half dozen to the other" only easier to say?!

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile