Thursday, January 22, 2009

Women Doing More!

Check out Women Doing More! Click on the link for a fabulous article on Donating The Gift of Life by Nicole from Hudson Headlines. Good things come in the small package of our love, our time, our care; and most times because of our prayer. Lot's of good articles there...write something for them...spread the word on ways you know giving makes a difference; a difference in your life and in the lives of those around you. Hey...if I can write for them - - - YOU can too!!!

2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

I went to their site and read the most recent post. I found it really inspiring. Thank you for sharing the link. :)

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have seen the blog you referred. I like the quote there :
It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
~Kahlil Gibran

In my college days, in seventies, I have read Khalil Gibran. Those were the days when I was reading him much.

Naval Langa

on marriage

'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda?
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile